An easy go - to, early morning meal. Sunny side-up eggs over a bed of cauliflower "hash".
- 1 cup (330g) cauliflower
- 2 teaspoon (4g) turmeric or curry
- 1 teaspoon (4g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) pepper
- 2 tablespoon (28g) butter
(Optional: franks hot sauce or sambal oelek)
Season cauliflower to your likings and lather in butter. For spices I like to use turmeric or curry, salt and pepper. If you enjoy spicy food you could also add some franks red hot sauce or sambal oelek for an extra kick. Cover cauliflower with a lid to steam. Once you can pierce them easily with a fork they are done or cook them on high for a couple minutes to get a slight burn. This gives them another great taste.
Lastly, fry up some eggs and garnish your meal with a few extras such as olives and cucumbers.
For my bullet proof roasted dandelion coffee, I know to a lot of people this may sound overly disgusting but by all means don't knock it till you try it. This "coffee" quickly became one of my favourite morning rituals.
- filtered dandelion coffee or a steeped tea bag
- 1/4 cup (56g) heavy cream or whipping cream (sugar free)
- 1 teaspoon (5g) grass-fed collagen
- 1 teaspoon (5g) mct or xct (optional depends on your tolerance)
Whip up last 3 ingredients with a milk frother (I use a hand held mixer) and pour over dandelion coffee.